Rolex Datejust Reference 1603 White Buckley Dial
Rolex Buckley 1603
We love nothing more than offering you guys a cool Datejust – and this one won’t disappoint. This classic 36mm DJ houses a stunning silver soleil-effect dial that features cool so-called ‘door-stop’ markers at 6 and 9. The black text remains sharp and the lume plots are all present and perfect, matching the hands beautifully. The case is in lovely condition, with a strong lug profile and a very crisp fluted bezel – the reeding in between the raised sections is sharp! The folded link Jubilee bracelet is in good condition with minimal stretch and a clasp stamped ‘A’ with 55 endlinks. The watch has been fully serviced by our watchmaker will come with a strap of your choice from our webshop*.
- Serial 1621xxx dating to 1967
- Silver soleil dial with door-stop markers
- Folded Jubilee bracelet with ‘A’ clasp and 55 endlinks
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- Includes a strap of your choice from our webshop*