Rolex Datejust White Porcelain Dial Reference 16200
Perfect porcelain perpetual ...
This is another stunning and rare porcelain dial Datejust from 1989, around the same time that the Zenith Daytonas were fitted with similar dials. The thick lacquer on these dials gives the impression that the black texts is floating above the dial’s surface – so cool and rare in these DJs.
The watch also benefits from a smooth steel bezel that adds to the watch’s sporty elegance. The case remains in great condition and is nice and thick. The watch is fitted with a Jubilee bracelet, reference 62510H, that is in really great condition with 555b endlinks and a clasp stamped ‘N 4’. The watch has been fully checked and regulated by our watchmaker.
- Reference 16200
- 36mm steel case
- Smooth bezel
- Serial L497xxx dating to 1989
- Porcelain dial with applied hour markers
- Quick set movement
- Jubilee bracelet ref 62510H with 555b endlinks
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping