Rolex Datejust Grey Buckley Dial Reference 1603
When Buckley goes grey…
At Bulang and Sons we love Datejusts that are fitted with examples of the so-called Buckley dial, a watch named after New York based watch dealer John Buckley who loves these dials. The grey dial in this vintage 1603 has crisp white roman numerals and remains in superb original condition with cool creamy patina on the lume plots. The case is strong with thick and even lugs and the bezel is still well defined.
The Jubilee bracelet reference 62150H is in excellent condition with a clasp stamped ‘M 9’ and reference 555 endlinks. The slow-set movement has been fully checked and regulated by our watchmaker.
- Reference 1603
- 36mm steel case
- Steel reeded bezel
- Serial 4033xxx dating to 1975
- Grey Roman Numeral ‘Buckley’ dial
- Jubilee bracelet ref 62150H with 555 end links
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping