Rolex Datejust Cream Applied Roman Dial Reference 16220
The cool cat got the cream...
This is a superb Datejust from the 90s that has both a sapphire glass and quickset date movement. The 36mm steel case remains in outstanding condition as does the steel reeded bezel. The rare cream glossy dial dial has applied Roman numerals and crisp black text, hands are later replaced, luminova .
This really is a stunning looking watch and who doesn’t love a cream dial Rolex?! The watch is fitted with a solid link Jubilee bracelet, reference 62510H, that is in really great condition with 555b endlinks and a clasp stamped ‘H’. The watch has been fully checked and regulated by our watchmaker.
- Reference 16220
- 36mm steel case
- Steel reeded bezel
- Serial X72xxxx dating to 1993
- Cream dial with applied Roman hours
- Quick set movement
- Sapphire crystal
- Jubilee bracelet ref 62510H with 555b endlinks
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping