Rolex Datejust Blue and Black Tuxedo Dial Reference 16220
The tuxedo with applied arabics...
This is a superb Datejust from the turn of the millennium that has both a sapphire glass, quickset date movement and desirable no-lugholes case. The 36mm steel case remains in outstanding condition as does the steel reeded bezel.
The dial is an unusual blue dial with black hour track band that has applied arabic hour markers. This watch is super cool and is in such lovely condition and contemporary looking even though it is nearly 20 years old! The watch is fitted with a solid link Oyster bracelet, reference 78360, that is in really great condition with 558b endlinks and a clasp stamped ‘AB 11’. The watch has been fully checked and regulated by our watchmaker.
- Reference 16220
- 36mm steel case no drilled lugs
- Steel reeded bezel
- Serial Y59xxxx dating to 2002
- Blue and black tuxedo dial with applied arabic hours
- Quick set movement
- Sapphire crystal
- Oyster bracelet ref 78360 with 558b endlinks
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping