We have always loved the oversized Oysters from the 1950 , they are very collectible and are the precursors to the sports watches.
This example is a Datejust with early gold reeded bezel and cool dial with interesting hour markers.
The yellow gold case remains in strong condition. The champagne dial has applied arrow-form yellow gold markers and a date aperture, which frames the date wheel.
The dial is signed ‘SWISS’ only. The watch has been fully serviced by our watchmaker and will come on the pictured Bulang and Sons leather strap that is fitted with a gold-plated ‘Plaque’ buckle.
The Datejust is a very interesting watch for collectors with many different versions. We have a wealth of experience of dealing in these watches and are always happy to discuss them with you. Please get in touch!
- Reference 6605
- 36mm yellow gold case
- Fine reeded bezel
- Serial 328xxx dating to 1957
- Champagne dial with interesting arrow head indexes
- Comes on the pictured Bulang and Sons strap
- Plated Rolex buckle
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping