Creamy and dreamy for summer...
This Datejust is a very special and rare example with a porcelain dial like the ones fitted to early Zenith Daytonas and to make it even more special, it has turned cream or ‘panna’ as collectors call it. The dial has applied Roman numerals and a railroad minute track.
This s a very cool watch!
The steel case is in good strong condition and the white gold bezel is still well defined. The watch is fitted with a solid link Jubilee bracelet, reference 62510H, that is in really excellent condition with 550 endlinks and a clasp stamped ‘N 11’ and the quickset movement has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
- Reference 16234
- 36mm steel case
- White gold fluted bezel
- Serial R55xxxx dating to 1988
- Porcelain cream dial with applied Roman hours
- Quick set movement
- Jubilee bracelet ref 62510H with 550 endlinks
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping