Rolex Datejust 16233 Steel and Gold with Slate Grey Dial
Applied Romans without lume…
We love the Datejust and we really love them in steel and gold for that ultimate 80s cool vibe.
This watch is in great condition with a thick no-lug-holes case and well-defined gold bezel. The soleil-finish slate grey dial is flawless with cool applied gold Roman hours and no lume. These watches look so good when fitted with the correct no lume hands as seen here.
The watch has the quick-set date, which is a great feature! This classic DJ is fitted with a two-tone Jubilee bracelet, reference 62523, that is in good tight condition. The watch has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
- Reference 16233
- 36mm steel no-lug-holes case
- Yellow gold fluted bezel
- Serial P92xxxx dating to 2000
- Grey dial with applied Roman hours
- Quick set movement
- Jubilee bracelet ref 62523
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping