Full set DJ for grabs...
This is a great and wearable neo-vintage Datejust with sapphire glass from the early 2000s in awesome condition.
The watch houses a silver dial which is in fantastic condition with a railroad minute track, with small Roman hours, and crisp black text. The dial is signed SWISS MADE at six o’clock. The case is in good condition with even lugs and great definition on the engine-turned bezel.
The watch comes on a Jubilee bracelet, reference 62510H, that is in really strong condition with 555b endlinks and a clasp stamped ‘AD 4’. Accompanying this watch are the original inner and outer boxes, punched papers stating a 2004 sale in Santa Clara, Datejust booklet, Rolex care guide and numbered hangtags. This classic DJ has been fully checked and regulated by our watchmaker.
- Reference 16220
- 36mm steel case
- Engine turned steel bezel
- Serial F201xxx dating to 2003
- Silver dial with railroad minute track
- Quick set movement
- Boxes, papers, booklets and numbered hangtags
- Jubilee bracelet ref 62510H with 555b endlinks
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping