Rolex Datejust Soleil Silver Dial 1603
The reeded bezel DJ...
Ever since its introduction in 1945, the Rolex Datejust has been a classic watch in terms of its styling, proportions and impact on the wrist. This is a really great vintage Datejust with slow set date feature in lovely all-original condition.
The case is superb as is the fluted bezel. The silver soleil dial is in excellent shape with interesting applied markers at six and nine. The folded Jubilee bracelet reference 6251H, is in very good condition with reference 55 end links and a clasp stamped ‘G 1’. The watch has been checked by our watchmaker.
- Reference 1603
- 36mm steel case
- Serial 5329xxx dating to 1977
- Silver soleil pie-pan dial
- Jubilee bracelet reference 62510H with ref 55 endlinks
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping