We love yellow gold Datejusts, as they have a subtle but different feel on the wrist to a Day-Date.
As we always say, the devil is in the details with DJs and in this case, the dial is a stunning champagne tapestry dial.
The classic sized 36mm case is strong and the watch has a well-defined 18k yellow gold fluted bezel.
The champagne tapestry dial has a vertical pinstripe effect, black text and applied stick marker hours and remains in great condition.
This very cool Datejust is fitted with the pictured Bulang and Sons leather strap. The quick set movement has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
We always have a good selection of Datejusts, so get in touch and we will help you find your dream example!
- Reference 16018
- 36mm 18ct yellow gold case
- Yellow gold fluted bezel
- Serial 823xxxx dating to 1984
- Champagne tapestry dial with applied hour markers
- Comes on pictured Bulang and Sons strap
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping