Rolex Datejust 16014 Taupe Dial
A white gold ring…
This is an amazing vintage Datejust with a very cool and interesting dial. It’s taupe colour, not grey or brown-and has lovely crisp white text. The case is even with nice thick lugs and is, in our opinion, in 10/10 overall condition. The white gold fluted bezel is still well defined. The jubilee bracelet, reference 62510h , is in excellent condition and has 555 endlinks and a clasp stamped “G”. The watch has been fully checked and regulated by our watchmaker.
This is a great opportunity to grab a cool and unusual DJ, a watch that is in very high demand at the moment.
- Reference 16014
- 36mm steel case
- White gold fluted bezel
- Serial 741xxxx dating to 1983
- Taupe soleil-finish dial
- Jubilee bracelet ref 62510H with 555 endlinks
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping