We really love these cool and classy Datejusts – they are never out of style and there is never a ‘wrong’ occasion to wear one of these fantastic watches.
This is an example of the Wide Boy Datejust, a name given by collectors due to the wide nature of the hour markers and hands, which adds a strong look to the watch !
This example is extra special as it has the most incredible patina on the hour plots and hands…we think this watch looks glorious!
The case is even with nice thick lugs and the bezel is still well defined. The Jubilee bracelet, reference 62150, is in excellent condition and has 555b endlinks and a clasp stamped ‘D’. The slow set movement has been fully checked and regulated by our watchmaker.
We always try and keep a good stock of cool DJs. Please get in touch and help us find your perfect one!
- Reference 1601
- 36mm steel case
- Serial 197xxxx dating to 1969
- Silver ‘Wide Boy’ dial and hands
- Jubilee bracelet ref 62150H with 555b endlinks
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping