A very rare DJ that is just all rosy…
Whether you call it rose gold or pink gold, there is one thing for sure; finding a pink gold 1601 is not easy at all.
Then add a beautiful condition rose gold Jubilee bracelet and top it off with a rose gold dial, it’s a triple-whammy.
This is a very special watch in awesome condition. The case remains strong with good strong lugs and nice definition on the bezel. The pie-pan dial has unusual doorstop markers at six and nine and crisp black text. The lume plots and hand lume has a pleasing patina.
The Jubilee bracelet, stamped “4 65” is in great condition and will fit a wrist size up to 19cm.
What’s not to love?
This very special watch is amazing on the wrist – the warmth of rose gold has to be worn to be believed! This rare Datejust has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
- Reference 1601
- Rare 18kt rose gold 36mm case
- Serial 1157xxx dating to 1965
- Rose gold dial with doorstop quarter markers
- Rolex rose gold Jubilee bracelet
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping