Rolex Datejust 1601 Polar White Sigma Dial
Gold on the dial and bezel…
This is a slow set Datejust with a touch of bling thanks to the white gold fluted bezel, that remains in lovely crisp condition. The watch houses a dial that has an interesting matte-finish white that has sigma markings either side of the ‘T SWISS T’ which signifies that the hour markers are made from 18kt gold; in this case white gold.
The text is printed in black and the dial has interesting faceted applied hour markers. The lume plots have taken on a great patina which is a decent match with the hands. The case remains in outstanding condition, with strong lugs. The Jubilee bracelet reference 62150H is in very good condition and has a clasp stamped ‘CP 12’ and is fitted with 555 endlinks. The watch has been checked by our watchmaker.
- Reference 1601
- 36mm steel case
- White gold fluted bezel
- Serial 5252xxx dating to 1977
- White matte finish sigma dial
- Jubilee bracelet 62150h with 555 endlinks
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping