This is a very cool looking vintage Datejust, like we always try and find for you guys.
This one houses a superb grey dial with crisp white text.
The pie-pan dial features sigma markings either side of the T SWISS T that signifies that the hour markers are made from 18kt gold, in this case white gold to match the bezel.
The case and white gold bezel are in great and strong all-round condition.
The solid-link Jubilee bracelet, reference 62150H, is in very good condition, has a clasp stamped ‘H’ and has 555b endlinks. The watch has been fully checked and regulated by our watchmaker.
Out stock of Datejusts is always full of great condition and interesting examples. We’d love to discuss your needs and help you find a great example!
- Reference 1601
- 36mm steel case
- Serial 346xxxx dating to 1973
- Grey Sigma Dial
- Jubilee bracelet ref 62150H with 555b endlinks
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping