Rolex Datejust 1601 Grey Sigma Dial
Sigma signifies something special…
This is a very cool looking vintage Datejust, with a superb grey dial with crisp white text. The pie-pan dial features sigma markings either side of the T SWISS T that signifies that the hour markers are made from 18kt gold, in this case white gold.
The lume plots and lume in the hands have taken on a very pleasing patina. The case and bezel are in great and strong all-round condition. The folded-link jubilee bracelet, reference 6215H, is in very good condition, is long in length and has 55 endlinks. The watch has been fully checked and regulated by our watchmaker.
- Reference 1601
- 36mm steel case
- Serial 3363xxx dating to 1973
- Grey Sigma Dial
- Jubilee bracelet ref 6215H with 55 endlinks
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping