Rolex Datejust 1600 Taupe Wide Boy Dial
A smooth tauper…
This vintage Datejust has two of our favourite characteristics. The first is the rare and cool taupe dial and the second is that it’s a Wide Boy, a collector name for the hand and hour markers style. They’re wide!
The soleil finish pie-pan dial has lovely crisp white text and the hands have darker lume that we think looks quite cool. The caseback ( inside !) has a light engraving, which we feel is part of the watch’s story. The case is strong and the sporty smooth bezel is fantastic.
The jubilee bracelet, reference 6251, is in excellent condition and has 50 endlinks and clasp stamped “B”. The slow set movement has been fully checked and regulated by our watchmaker.
- Reference 1600
- 36mm steel case
- Smooth bezel
- Serial 201xxxx dating to 1969
- Taupe ‘Wide Boy’ Dial
- Jubilee bracelet ref 6251 with 50 endlinks
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping