Rolex Date 1513 Yellow Gold Rare Bezel
When 34 packs a massive punch…
Rolex collecting is all about the details and this watch is a great example of this. The reference 1513 is a 34mm Perpetual Date that specifically has this unusual so-called cross-fluting finish on the yellow gold bezel. It’s a rare reference that is very seldom seen and so we are delighted to be able to offer this true connoisseur’s vintage Rolex. The case is in great with strong lugs. The dial has a silver sunburst finish and has yellow gold markers and coronet.
The watch will come on the pictured Bulang and Sons leather strap that is fitted with an original Rolex gold plaque buckle. The watch has been fully checked ®ulated by our watchmaker.
- Reference 1513
- 34mm yellow gold case
- Rare cross-fluted bezel finish
- Serial 3561xxx dating to 1973
- Silver sunburst dial
- Comes on a Bulang and Sons strap with Rolex plaque buckle
- Checked and regulated by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping