This year Rolex celebrates 60 years of its iconic chronograph, the Cosmograph Daytona. In 2000 Rolex introduced their first fully in-house chronograph movement, the calibre 4130 with the launch of the 116520 Daytona.
The now longer discontinued reference 116520 has recently become highly sought after by collectors, especially when a full set like this.
This watch houses a white dial, with silver sub dial rings, and feature Super LumiNova lume that glows green.
The watch case remains in outstanding condition with strong lugs and a good bezel, with crisp edges and all the paint in the tachymeter.
This really is a full set and comes with both outer and inner boxes, red hangtag, booklets, wallet, cleaning cloth and punched papers stating that it was sold in Maastricht, Netherlands in 2005. The solid link Oyster bracelet reference 78490 is in fantastic condition and features solid end links (SEL) and a correct short clasp stamped ‘IA 7’. The watch has been fully checked and regulated by our watchmaker.
Is there any cooler sports chrono than the Daytona? Get in touch and let us share our passion with you about why we love this watch.
- Reference 116520
- 40mm steel case
- White dial
- Serial D31xxxx dating to 2005
- Outer and inner boxes, red hangtag, booklets, wallet, cleaning cloth and punched papers stating sale in Maastricht, Netherlands 2005 .
- Calibre 4130 movement
- Steel Oyster bracelet reference 78490 with solid end links
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping