Rolex 1675 Mk1 Long E GMT Master
When the E is a little longer…
We are delighted to be offering this beautiful example of one of the most collectible matte dial GMT Masters – the ‘Long E’ Mk1. The GMT-Master has become super-hot over the past few years, maybe due to Rolex relaunching the steel Pepsi GMT-Master II.
The dial is in great original condition with crisp text and nice hour markers , with a light creamy patina. The case is in great condition and is fat in all the right places! The insert has gently faded over time to a lighter ocean blue. The date disc is a slighter later addition and is white.
The folded link Jubilee bracelet is a reference 62510, fitted with reference 55 endlinks and clasp stamped ‘2 68’.
- Reference 1675
- 40mm steel case
- Serial 198xxxx dating to 1968
- Mk1 ‘Long E’ matte dial
- Gently faded insert
- Jubilee bracelet with 55 endlinks
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping