Rolex 1675 Gilt Dial GMT Master
Mirror Mirror on the Dial…
The gilt dials in Rolex sports watches from the 1960s are known to age in a multitude of different ways. This 1967 GMT-Master has aged beautifully retaining all the deep black glossy finish on the gilt dial. It’s like a lovely lake of black oil – truly 99/100,We love this one!
Really nice and warm patina..This watch is all about the dial, but the case is also in really beautiful condition having benefitted from a clean up recently. The red back insert has faded over time to light denim blue and raspberry red. The Oyster bracelet is a reference 78360, with clasp stamped ‘F’ and fitted with reference 580 endlinks. The watch has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
- Reference 1675
- Serial 163xxxx dating to 1967
- Gilt dial
- Faded red back insert
- Oyster bracelet ref 78360 with 580 endlinks
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- 1 year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade single leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping