The PVD Porsche…
This is a very cool military-design watch, that is in literally new condition!
The 42mm case is in pretty much perfect condition, with the PVD coating showing only the tiniest of marks as a result of storage over the years.
The black dial features three sub dials and also two cool orange hands – one for the stopwatch hand and the other in the hours counter. The dial features the 3H marking, which signifies Hyrdogen 3 or as we know it better tritium.
The tritium lume has taken on a nice patina over the years. The watch will come on the pictured strap.
As this watch is in completely untouched condition, we have decided to not even open this time capsule. The watch is running fine, but for everyday wear a service is recommended in which we could assist.
- Reference 7177
- 42mm steel case with PVD coating
- Serial 39xx dates to the 1970s
- Black ‘3H’ dial with day and date windows
- Lemania 5100 movement
- Comes on the pictured strap
- One-year mechanical warrantee
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping