Porsche Design by IWC Ocean 2000 Diver Ref 3500
A mysterious looking diver…
In the 1980s, experimenting with watch case materials was still unusual and so this titanium IWC for Porsche Ocean 2000 design was a rarity when it was launched and it was waterproof to 2000 meters!
The 42mm titanium case remains in good condition as does the long, integrated titanium bracelet. The push-to-operate rotating bezel is in excellent condition. The black dial is in outstanding condition and the hour plots have taken on a rich pumpkin hue that is super-cool. The automatic IWC 3752-1 movement has been fully checked and regulated by our watchmaker.
- Reference 3500
- 42mm titanium case
- Dates to 1980s
- Black dial signed IWC and Porsche Design
- IWC calibre 3752-1 automatic movement
- Original titanium integrated bracelet
- Checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warrantee
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping