The Flamboyant Patek sports watch
We are trend-setters at Bulang and Sons, not trend followers as we are demonstrating here with this rare and unusual Patek Philippe Sports watch... In total, it is believed that across all versions only around 2500 Sculptures were made.
This example in steel and gold is on outstanding condition, with an interesting case that has an decorated integrated bracelet ( unique for this ref only )and echoes -- with so called dog ears on the of both the Nautilus and the Aquanaut-- in a flamboyant way !
On the right side we have an very unusual crown - in what we believe is lapis lazuli stone .The dial has a shrinking-brick engraving with applied Roman hours with tritium luminous material. The leaf hands also have tritium filling. The quick-set calibre 315 movement with gold rotor has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
Go against the flow and sport this hidden gem !
- Reference 5091/1
- Steel and gold case and bracelet
- 37.5mm case size
- Case number 4063xxx dating to the late 1990s
- movement number 3404xxx
- Engraved dial with applied Roman numerals
- Lapis winding crown
- Calibre 315 SC automatic movement
- Movement number 3404xxx
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping