Patek Philippe Horizontal Ellipse White Gold Ref 3845/909
A classic with a twist…
This is a very rare and cool Patek Ellipse with a twist…literally the case is twisted by 90 degrees to sit horizontally on the wrist. The blue soleil dial is outstanding and flawless and features the sigma markings at the bottom edge, which signifies that the hour markers are made in solid gold.
The simple white gold hands are also in perfect condition. The case retains all its original lines and is complimented by an integrated white gold bracelet. The bracelet features fine detailing and a Patek Philippe deployment which remain in outstanding condition. This watch is a rare and beautiful find.
The Ellipse is accompanied by its original box and the movement has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
- Reference 3845/909
- 18kt white gold case 34 x 30 mm
- Case serial 536xxx
- Movement serial 1326xxx , dating the watch to the early 1970s.
- Blue soleil dial
- Original integrated white gold bracelet
- Original box
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- 1 year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping