Maybe the most iconic Calatrava…
The Patek Philippe Calatrava is one of the most timeless and elegant wristwatches that has ever been produced and we believe this really beautiful reference 5120 in 18k white is one of the most classic !
The white gold case with lovely curved lugs is in outstanding condition.
The case is beautifully thin, considering the automatic movement and the hobnail or Clous de Paris bezel adds an additional dimension. The watch has an exhibition case back. The white enamel dial is very minimalist with black painted Roman hours and simple black hands.
As this watch has no seconds hand it gives you a "serene " feeling , that somehow slows you down , or maybe even let you "Chill" for a bit ! The watch comes on the pictured leather strap with steel buckle. The automatic calibre 10-240/111, with 22k micro rotor, movement has been fully by our watchmaker.
- Patek Philippe Calatrava ref 5120G
- 35mm 18k white gold case
- Clous de Paris Bezel
- White enamel no - lume dial
- Automatic Patek movement calibre 240/111 with gold micro rotor
- Movement number 558xxxx dating to the early 2000s
- Comes on the pictured leather strap with steel buckle
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping