The original and best Jumbo Aquanaut
When it was introduced in the late 1990s, the 38mm jumbo reference 5065 Aquanaut was Patek’s watch aimed at the water sports market; supported by the fact it was offered on a rubber strap and given the name “Aqua’.
We really love the rawness of the first execution of the Aquanaut dial, with its 3D grenade finish and the presence of the ‘3’ marker that was removed in later flatter-dial versions. The steel case remains in outstanding condition. The watch will come with a green rubber strap , which have become very difficult to acquire and trade for serious sums on the collector market, as well as a black rubber strap, baby-blue strap and two original folding PP clasps!
This is a full set package including both inner and outer boxes, original papers stating a 2005 sale in Geneva, big wallet, hangtag and booklets. The watch has been fully serviced by our watchmaker. We have always really loved the rawness of the original Aquanauts and you read why here.
- Reference 5065
- 38mm steel case
- Sold in 2005 in Geneva
- Inner and outer boxes, papers, hangtag, wallet and booklets
- Two original steel PP folding clasps
- Rare green and black and baby-blue rubber straps
- Calibre 315 automatic movement
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping