Omega Speedmaster Reference 105.012 - 66
The Confirmed Moon Landed Speedmaster Reference
On offer for sale this week is a fantastic Speedmaster featuring a beautiful stepped dial in very nice condition. The hour plots and correct baton hands have taken on a lovely yellow patina. The 105.012 Speedmaster was the reference that is the only version to have been confirmed as landing on the moon and was the first Speedy to feature the text ‘PROFESSIONAL’ on the dial and to the iconic asymmetrical lugs on the case. The original ‘Dot over 90’ (DON) 500-base bezel is present and in honest, original condition. The case is in extremely strong condition.
The rare reference 1067 bracelet is in very good, usable condition and has endlinks stamped ‘16’. The watch has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
- Reference 105.012 66
- Serial 2495xxxx
- Correct Dot Over 90 bezel
- Cal 321 movement
- Bracelet reference 1067 with ‘16’ endlinks
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- 1 year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade single leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping