All the classic vibes in this wearable Speedy…
This is a classic looking Speedmaster from the 90s with tritium dial and lovely patina, but at a price that means it can be worn daily without any stress!
Our favourite element of this new vintage Omega is the dial, that though it’s from the 1990s still has tritium that has taken on a warm patina! The tritium in the hands is also a good match with the hour markers. The stainless steel case is strong all round and the lugs remain sharp.
The black tachymeter bezel is in fantastic condition and has the ‘dot next to 90’ layout. We have fitted the watch with the pictured Bulang and Sons strap and the manual wind Calibre 861 movement has been fully serviced a by our watchmaker.
- Reference 145.0022
- 42mm steel case
- Dates to the mid 1990s
- Painted logo dial with tritium hours
- Calibre 861 manual wind movement
- Movement number 4838xxxx
- Comes on the pictured leather strap
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping