Omega Speedmaster Moon Phase Reference 3450809
A date to the moon with a Speedy…
The Speedy Moon offers the Speedmaster loving something a little different, interesting and quite rare having been made in no more than 1300 pieces. Produced in the mid to late 1980s, the watch is based on a Speedmaster professional with the added complications of a date and moon phase indicator at the top of the dial. This example remains in beautiful condition with the hour makers and hands having taken on a creamy colour on the lume.
The watch has the correct CRS (Charles René Spillmann) caseback and does not have the NASA engraving, which is also correct. This watch is fitted with the correct and rare reference 1450 steel bracelet with reference 809 endlinks that remains in very good condition. This Speedy has the manual wind calibre 866 that was based on the Lemania Orient 1883 movement that has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
- Reference 3450809
- 42mm steel case
- Moonphase Speedmaster Professional dial
- Correct CRS case and case back
- Manual wind Cal 866 movement
- Mvt Serial 4713xxxx
- Omega 1450 bracelet with 809 endlinks
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping