Omega Speedmaster Alaska Project 3188.8.131.52.04.001
The Limited Edition Alaska Omega Speedmaster
Back in 2008 Omega launched this wonderful limited edition of the Speedmaster: The Alaska Project. Honoring the 1970 launched first Alaska Project which Omega developed at that time to ensure protection against extreme temperatures. Alaska Project was the nickname for the NASA specific assignments back then and one very recognizable feature was and as well is with the reissue we see here is the extra-external casing made of red anodised aluminium. The whole package and accessory range is just great. The watch shows some minor wear and scratches from use. Seems only to have been used rarely over the last years. The watch has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
- Reference 3184.108.40.206.04.001
- Dates to 2008, sold in 2009
- 1861 movement
- Limited edition of 1970 pieces
- Includes full collectors set with all of its accessories.
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- Includes a handmade single leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping