A limited polar white cocooned in red…
This is a very cool and desirable Omega Alaska Project limited edition Speedmaster from 2008.
The watch celebrates the first Alaska Project watch from the 1970s that was developed for protection against extreme temperatures. The 42mm steel case remains in outstanding condition. The white dial, with off-white lume, is also flawless and we love the red chrono hand. One iconic feature of the original, that is also present with this re-issue, is the external casing made of red anodised aluminium.
The watch comes as a full collector set with special inner box, three cards, the red outer case, two fabric straps, tools for attaching the red case and a Project Alaska book. The cards mention that the watch was sold in Ireland in 2012. The manual wind calibre 1861 movement has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
- Reference 3220.127.116.11.04.001
- 42mm steel case
- Dates to 2008
- Number 06xx out of an edition of 1970 pieces
- White dial with off-white lume
- Red outer case and strap
- Omega steel bracelet ref 1998 / 849
- Calibre 1861 manual wind movement
- Boxes, papers and all accessories
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping