Omega Speedmaster 3575.20 Date Moonphase Broad Arrow Hands
A moon watch with a moonphase…
This Speedy would be perfect for summer, thanks to its striking white dial with blue accents, and it also offers the Speedmaster fan something extra due to the date and moonphase indicator.
This 42mm steel watch has the classic Speedmaster Professional case with a lovely white gold tachymeter bezel. The white dial has the usual three sub dials with an additional one in the upper part of the dial that indicates the date with a moonphase cut out on the centre.
The blued hands are Broad Arrow style that match the blued applied hours beautifully. This watch is fitted with the pictured leather strap that has a steel Bulang and Sons buckle. This unusual Speedy has the manual wind Calibre 1861 that has been fully checked and regulated by our watchmaker.
- Reference 3575.20
- 42mm steel case
- Serial 7707xxxx dating to late 1990s
- White gold tachymeter bezel
- White dial with date and moonphase indicator
- Blued hands and hour markers
- Manual wind Calibre 1861 movement
- Leather strap with Omega buckle
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping