Omega Speedmaster 145.012-67 SP tropical dial
The Chocolate storm Speedy
The tropical phenomenon is something that is both rare and, more importantly, highly desirable in such an iconic watch as the Speedmaster. This 145.012 has a cool chocolate colour dial that will blow you away on the wrist. The stepped, applied logo dial is in good condition and is complemented by a cool vintage looking bezel.
The bezel has aged to a faded brown colour and is in original condition with the correct ’Dot Over 90’ (DON) markings. The case remains strong all round. The watch is fitted to a flat link Omega bracelet reference 1039 that is stamped ‘1-70’ and is fitted with 516 endlinks. This Speedmaster reference is the last to carry the legendary caliber 321 movement, which bears the serial 2654xxxx, and has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
- Reference 145.012-67
- Movement serial 265xxxxx
- Brown ‘Dot Over 90’ (DON) Bezel
- Tropical brown dial
- Bracelet reference 1039 with ref 516 endlinks
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- 1 year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade single leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping