Omega Seamaster 300 James Bond Reference 184.108.40.206.01.001
No time to die…
You might find it hard to remember this watch’s reference number, but the man for who it was designed has a much more recognizable number…007!
This Seamaster was developed in collaboration with the current Bond, Daniel Craig and is designed with the military man in mind. Light weight grade two titanium, a tropical brown dial complete with ‘broad arrow’ marking, Master Chronometer status and a very cool domed sapphire glass give all the cool timeless, vintage-esque you would expect from James Bond but in a very high-performance modern wristwatch. It’s even got a helium escape valve for when Bond goes deep sea!
The watch is in new, unworn condition and has some stickers still intact. The original Omega guarantee is present and the watch is fitted with the correct titanium mesh bracelet!
- Seamaster 300 Date
- James Bond Edition
- 42mm titanium case
- New unworn with some stickers intact
- ‘Tropical’ brown dial
- Vintage style sapphire crystal
- Dates to 2020
- Original Omega guarantee cards
- Omega titanium mesh two-piece strap.
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping
- See our Strap Guide here!