Omega Chronometer Reference 2398 Dress Watch
The bumper with coffee beans…
This is a very interesting and rare Omega dress watch that dates to 1947. The watch houses a seldom-seen automatic bumper movement that is chronometer rated. The 34.5mm steel case is in outstanding condition with interesting crab-claw lugs. The silver no-lume dial has an applied Omega logo and small seconds in the lower half of the dial.
The watch comes with an Omega archive extract stating that the watch was produced in 1947 and delivered to Guatemala. Rather fittingly, the watch is fitted with a so-called ‘coffee-bean’ steel bracelet that is also in excellent condition.
The rare chronometer-rated automatic bumper movement calibre 30.10 has been fully checked and regulated by our watchmaker.
- Omega Chronometer dress watch
- Reference 2398 dating to 1947
- 34.5mm steel case
- Silver dial with applied Omega logo and small seconds
- Cal 30.10 automatic chronometer bumper movement
- Movement serial 106xxxxx
- Comes with Omega archive extract
- Omega coffee beans style bracelet
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping