The non-3H Bund…
This is a lovely and interesting issued military watch in a 43mm steel case with rotating black bezel that was issued to the German Bundeswher. The black dial is in flawless condition and has a small T on the dial at six o’clock.
This model dial version did not have the ‘3H’ on the dial and is an interesting & rare variation. The watch has the Valjoux 230 flyback chronograph movement. Read more in our story here.
The matte, sandblasted case is in great condition and the back features the original German military markings - 6645-12-146-37xx. The watch comes on its original Bund strap that is stamped with the Bund issued numbers. The Valjoux 230 calibre has been fully checked by our watchmaker.
Discover our Strap Guide for more combinations here
- Reference 1550SG
- Large 43mm Case
- Black dial with ‘tiny T’ at six o’clock
- Flyback chronograph Valjoux 230 movement
- Rotating bezel
- Original Bund-style strap with Bund-issued numbers
- Fully checked and regulated by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping