The tiny T dial Bund…
This is a very cool, issued military watch in a 43mm steel case with rotating black bezel that was issued to the German Bundeswehr or Federal Defence Force. These watches are very sought after by military watch collectors and this example is a very desirable flyback chronograph. Read more in our story here.
The matte case is in great condition and the back features the original German military markings - 6645-12-146-xxxx. The black dial features the desirable red ‘3H’ making that signifies Hyrdogen 3 or as we know it better tritium. This encircled 3H was a stipulation of the military. The perfect dial features bold Arabic painted numerals that have a lovely yellow patina this is a good match with the lume in the hands. The watch comes on its original Bund strap. The Valjoux 230 calibre has been fully checked and regulated by our watchmaker.
Discover our Strap Guide for more combinations here
- Reference 1550SG
- Large 43mm Case
- Tritium (3H) bold arabic hour markers
- Flyback chronograph Valjoux 230 movement
- Rotating bezel
- Original Bund-style strap
- Fully checked and regulated by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping