Girard Perregaux Dress Watch with box and paper New Old Stock
Something old and something new…
We love finding these old untouched watches and are delighted to offer this cool and as-new Girard Perregaux that we believe dates to the early 1960s. The 34mm 18kt gold case is as new, with only micro-scratches from storage. The silver dial is flawless and has a date function.
The watch comes with its original warranty that states that the watch was sold in Italy in 1972. The pictured leather strap is fitted with the original plated GP buckle.
This watch is in completely untouched condition and we have decided to not even open this time capsule. The watch is running fine, but for everyday wear a service might be recommended.
- Girard Perregaux dress watch
- 34mm 18k yellow gold case
- Serial 835x which we believe dates to late 1960s
- No lume silver dial with date function
- Manual wind movement
- Original warranty stating sale in 1972
- Comes on the pictured leather strap and plated GP buckle
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping