Girard Perregaux Olimpico Chronograph Ref 9075-AF
A steel chrono with Gay Freres attached…
This is a very rare and super cool looking Girard Perregaux Olimico from the 1960s. The 39mm steel case is in great condition with straigt lugs and a matte/brushed finish. The watch has a nice beige colour bezel that remains in brilliant condition.
The watch houses a two tone dial with a matte white outer rim and silver inner with both tachymeter and pulsations scales. The three register chrono dial has black glossy stick markers and a nice handset in white and red.
The cherry on the cake is a very rare Gay Freres flat-link steel bracelet stamped 1/68 with GC endlinks. The manual wind GP-signed Excelsior Park movement has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
- Girard Perregaux Olimpico
- 39mm steel case
- Dates to 1960s
- Rare beige bezel
- Two-tone dial with three sub dials
- GP-signed Excelsior Park movement
- Gay Freres flat-link steel bracelet
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping