The complicated 80s Genta…
This is a very interesting and special watch that dates to the 1980s by Gerald Genta (read our article on him here
), as you might know Genta designed not only the big guns the Royal Oak and Nautiluss but also these very cool shaped so called “Succes “ watches.
The yellow gold watch is in fantastic original condition with great definition on the 31mm octagonal two-piece case, we love it ! The watch features a cream dial with moon phase indicator cut out at 12 o’clock. The dial has three sub dials including day and month indicators as well as a 24-hour dial. The case features four corrector buttons on the case sides and Vendome-style lugs.
The watch is fitted with its original leather strap with yellow gold buckle. The winding crown is set with an onyx and this reference 2747 is accompanied by the original papers. Our watchmaker has fully checked this watchSpecifications:
- Gerald Genta “Succes “Complication wristwatch
- Reference 2747
- 31mm yellow 18k gold case
- Cream dial with moon phase cut out
- 24-hour indicator
- Day and Date indicators
- Original leather strap with Genta gold buckle
- Automatic movement cal 2203
- Serial no 373xx, dating to the 1980s.
- Case, movement and dial signed
- Checked by our watchmaker
- 1 year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping