Eterna Kontiki 130T with Gay Freres Bracelet
The dressier adventurer…
This is a very cool and dressy version of the iconic Eterna Kontiki. The Kontiki was a raft built by Thor Heyerdahl for a scientific voyage, with all crew members wearing Eterna Matic watches – Matic being Eterna’s term for automatic. To celebrate the success of the voyage the Kontiki was launched. This example remains in excellent original condition with lovely bevels on the steel case. The case back has the Thor Heyerdahl Kontiki medal. The silver pie pan is in great condition with nice creamy lume.
This watch is fitted with the incredibly cool original Kontiki bracelet by Gay Freres and is stamped as such, with the clasp stamped ‘4 61’. The automatic movement has been fully checked and regulated by our watchmaker.
- Eterna Kontiki
- Case serial 493xxxx dates to 1960s
- XXmm stainless steel case
- Thor Heyerdahl case back
- Silver pie pan dial with sundate function
- Eterna movement
- Kontiki Gay Freres steel bracelet
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping