Curated Porsche Design Orfina Ref. 7176 chronograph
MAVs Faithful Companion
This is a very early example of the Lemania 5100 run Porsche Design Chronograph.
Dated to the 1970s this Ref. 7176 features a non screw down crown.
The 42mm case is in a pretty condition, with the black PVD coating showing only minor marks. Which I very rarely seen as this watch is one of the very first wristwatches to feature PVD coating. The quality and technique not comparable to what we can see on similar watches with same finish.
The black dial features three sub dials and also a cool orange stopwatch hand.
The lume has taken on a nice patina over the years.
The watch has its original bracelet that is also in good condition.
The watch is offered in a curated package accompanied by the MAV GREEN LEATHER WATCH STRAP and one of the only 10 ever made CUSTOM UPCYCLED MVRK DOCUMENT CASEs.
- Reference 7176
- 42mm steel case with black PVD coating
- Black dial with day and date windows ( German)
- Lemania 5100 movement
- Fitted with black PVD bracelet
- MAV GREEN LEATHER WATCH STRAP
- CUSTOM UPCYCLED MVRK DOCUMENT CASE
- Serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warrantee
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping