When two zones aren’t enough…This timepiece is curated from Carlo Biagioli’s private collection.
This is what we believe to be a special order piece by Chopard that dates to the 1970s. The watch features four dials and independently settable manual wind movements that allows you to monitor four time zones of your choice.
The case measures an impressive 45mm wide and 35mm high and is made in 18kt yellow gold. The case has two L.U.C. (Louis-Ulysse Chopard) stamped winding crowns on each side, each one dedicated to setting and wind one of the four watches in the piece. The of the champagne coloured dials each has painted black Roman numerals and black hands. The dials are labeled: EASTERN, MOUNTAIN, CENTRAL and PACIFIC which are USA time zones making us believe that this was ordered by an American client. The watch is fitted with a leather strap and the original Chopard plated buckle. The watch has been fully serviced by our watchmaker. Specifications:
- Chopard four time zone watch
- 45x35mm 18ct yellow gold case
- Dates to 1970s
- Four dials with individual movements
- Cal 1520 Felsa movements
- Original Chopard buckle on leather strap
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping
Read the interview about Carlo and his life as a collector here