Cartier Santos Ronde Steel and Gold
The round with an octagon…
This is a rare and interesting steel and Gold Santos Ronde. The 29mm case wears a lot bigger on the wrist, due to the semi-integrated bracelet and remains in really great condition.
This is the rarer version with automatic movement and date.
The steel case has a yellow gold bezel. The dial is white and features black Roman numerals, with hidden signature in the VII marker, a date aperture and blued steel hands. The octaganol winding crown features the signature sapphire blue cabochon. The steel bracelet has the characteristic yellow gold screws which are key to the iconic look of the Santos. The automatic movement has been fully checked and regulated by our watchmaker.
- Cartier Santos Ronde
- Dates to the early 1990s
- Case measures 29mm
- White dial with black Roman numerals
- Blued steel hands
- Automatic movement with date
- Semi-integrated Cartier bracelet
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping