Cartier Paris Tonneau Yellow Gold
A classy Cartier…
The Cartier Tonneau was the second Cartier wristwatch, following the Santos Dumont, and was first launched in 1906. The Tonneau is a very classy watch and this example feels extra special as the cream guilloche dial is signed PARIS, we love it !
The 21x32mm yellow gold case remains in very good condition and the watch is fitted with a blue cabochon-topped winding crown. The watch is fitted with the pictured leather strap that has the original yellow gold Cartier buckle fitted. The manual wind movement has been fully serviced by our watchmaker.
- Cartier Tonneau
- Cace number 110xxx
- Yellow gold case 21x32mm
- Cream guilloche dial with Roman numerals
- Blued hands
- Blue cabochon winding crown
- Manual wind movement
- Leather strap with gold Cartier buckle
- Fully serviced by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping