A Cartier that goes Dutch…
The Cartier Panthere is a classically styled watch and this example ticks all the boxes for a Cartier fan. The 29 x40mm steel watch houses a cream dial with black Roman numerals, date window and hidden signature in the VII numeral.
The watch has blued steel hands and the winding crown is set with the house signature of the blue cabochon. The semi-integrated bracelet has a five-row link construction, hidden clasp and will fit a wrist size of up to 19cm.
This Panthere comes with its original box, booklets and guarantee stating that the watch was sold in the Netherlands in 1994. Additionally, there is a Cartier service booklet dating to 1997. The watch is powered by a quartz movement which has been checked and had a new battery fitted by our watchmaker.
- Reference 1300 0
- 29 x 40mm steel flat case
- Matte cream dial with black Roman numerals
- Blue steeled hands
- Quartz movement
- Original Cartier bracelet with concealed clasp
- Original box and guarantee stating 1994 sale in Netherlands
- Cartier service booklet from 1997
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping