Cartier is now know as the Master of Shapes, with some of the most innovative and enduring case designs in watchmaking history.
We love finding interesting and rare examples, such as this fantastic Cartier Gondole Ellipse from the 1970s. Check out how super cool this watch is!
The 28x32mm 18kt yellow gold stepped case is in beautiful original condition.
The white dial has black Roman numerals and is signed SWISS MADE and has the hidden signature in the seven numeral.
The blued steel hands and blue cabochon winder are both classic Cartier signatures.
The watch is fitted with an original Cartier strap and fitted with the original 18kt gold Cartier deployment clasp that has been cut to a set length & therefor this one will come with an additional Bulang and Sons leather strap. The manual wind movement has been checked and regulated by our watchmaker.
- Cartier Gondole
- 780xxxxx serial dating to the 1970s
- 18kt gold case 28x32mm
- White dial with Roman numerals
- Blue cabochon winding crown
- Manual wind movement
- Cartier strap with 18kt Cartier deployment clasp
- Additional Bulang and Sons strap
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping