Cartier Gondole 18kt Yellow Gold
The hand wound classic…
We are delighted to offer this super cool 1970s Cartier Gondole . The 24x28mm 18kt yellow gold stepped case is in beautiful original condition. The white dial has black Roman numerals and is signed PARIS. The blued steel hands and blue cabochon winder are both classic Cartier signatures.
The watch is fitted with the pictured Bulang and Sons leather strap and comes with the original 18kt gold Cartier deployment clasp. PLEASE NOTE: To fit the deployment clasp, the strap must be cut to the required length. The watch will come with a pin buckle fitted and the new owner can fit the deployment as necessary. The manual wind movement has been checked and regulated by our watchmaker.
- Cartier Gondole Verticale
- 780xxxxxx serial dating to the 1970s
- 18kt gold case 24x28mm
- White dial signed PARIS with Roman numerals
- Blue cabochon winding crown
- Manual wind movement
- Bulang and Sons strap
- 18kt Cartier deployment clasp
- Fully checked by our watchmaker
- One-year mechanical warranty
- Includes a handmade leather watch pouch
- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping- Free worldwide Fedex Priority shipping